A famous rapper has been messaging me for 7 years

Please take the time to hear me out.. I know it sounds insane and like I’m not telling the truth but I genuinely am being honest and I know it’s bizarre.

When I say famous I mean his songs have millions of hits and he’s made songs with superstars as well, like some of the most famous music artists in the world (I don’t want to name the artists in case someone figures out who I’m referring to lol.) he’s sold out concerts and has been on stage at festivals.

The reason I’m bringing up his fame is because he gets plenty of female attention. TONNES. He has half a million followers on Instagram - and thousands on Twitter also. Countless connections and endless opportunities. That’s why I find this so bizarre.

I have no doubt he speaks to tonnes of women, the women I’ve seen follow him on Instagram are so much prettier than me like you can’t even compare us, it would be ridiculous.

Now the part I don’t understand… he has messaged me on Instagram for 7 years. He followed me in 2015, granted he wasn’t as famous then, and ever since has always messaged me on and off asking to meet up. Even after his fame blew up. I never have met him because:

1: he’ll ask me quite last minute or when I’m busy so I won’t be in the position to meet him, we’ve never formally planned something. I know he lives a busy life but I’m not really the type to drop things last minute and meet someone

2: I know he’s sexually motivated and I don’t want to get hurt so I’ll make excuses if I am free as I freak out

3: I’ve had relationships in the time he’s been following/messaging me so during those I don’t speak to any other men, obviously.

4: I feel intimidated and not good enough. I have low self esteem and know he can get better than me so just think what’s the point?

It’s a mixture of me feeling intimidated because he’s famous and gets stunning girls and I have low self esteem. The fact he always asks last minute or late at night. The fact he’s sexually motivated. And just life circumstances meaning I’m not talking to guys.

But 7 years is a long time and why is he so persistent after so long? Should I meet him? He said to me he’s single but if he likes someone enough to change that then he’ll know it. I can just see me meeting him and potentially being used and wishing after so long I didn’t bother. But I have never ever had a man try with me for this long, let alone someone famous with plenty of other options. I don’t have an interest in him for his fame either, he is actually my type and I find him really funny. Please note I did speak to him prior to him blowing up in his career, so I’m not one of these gold-digging fan girls.

What are your thoughts on someone who’s famous and has multiple female attention messaging me for this long? What would you suggest? Leave it or take the plunge?



Submitted July 10, 2022 at 01:14AM

Please take the time to hear me out.. I know it sounds insane and like I’m not telling the truth but I genuinely am being honest and I know it’s bizarre.When I say famous I mean his songs have millions of hits and he’s made songs with superstars as well, like some of the most famous music artists in the world (I don’t want to name the artists in case someone figures out who I’m referring to lol.) he’s sold out concerts and has been on stage at festivals.The reason I’m bringing up his fame is because he gets plenty of female attention. TONNES. He has half a million followers on Instagram - and thousands on Twitter also. Countless connections and endless opportunities. That’s why I find this so bizarre.I have no doubt he speaks to tonnes of women, the women I’ve seen follow him on Instagram are so much prettier than me like you can’t even compare us, it would be ridiculous.Now the part I don’t understand… he has messaged me on Instagram for 7 years. He followed me in 2015, granted he wasn’t as famous then, and ever since has always messaged me on and off asking to meet up. Even after his fame blew up. I never have met him because:1: he’ll ask me quite last minute or when I’m busy so I won’t be in the position to meet him, we’ve never formally planned something. I know he lives a busy life but I’m not really the type to drop things last minute and meet someone2: I know he’s sexually motivated and I don’t want to get hurt so I’ll make excuses if I am free as I freak out3: I’ve had relationships in the time he’s been following/messaging me so during those I don’t speak to any other men, obviously.4: I feel intimidated and not good enough. I have low self esteem and know he can get better than me so just think what’s the point?It’s a mixture of me feeling intimidated because he’s famous and gets stunning girls and I have low self esteem. The fact he always asks last minute or late at night. The fact he’s sexually motivated. And just life circumstances meaning I’m not talking to guys.But 7 years is a long time and why is he so persistent after so long? Should I meet him? He said to me he’s single but if he likes someone enough to change that then he’ll know it. I can just see me meeting him and potentially being used and wishing after so long I didn’t bother. But I have never ever had a man try with me for this long, let alone someone famous with plenty of other options. I don’t have an interest in him for his fame either, he is actually my type and I find him really funny. Please note I did speak to him prior to him blowing up in his career, so I’m not one of these gold-digging fan girls.What are your thoughts on someone who’s famous and has multiple female attention messaging me for this long? What would you suggest? Leave it or take the plunge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.