How do you cope with being ghosted?

I've been going on dating apps dates for three months now, on and off.

Half of the guys I've dated were nice, even though I didn't see them as "boyfriend" material but they ghosted me after a few dates or told me they were not ready for a relationship. For one of them, we did kiss and he seemed super into me and then just blew me off.

Now I met this guy, saw each other twice in a week, he said he had a great time!! Was a gentlemen, and now he's not replying to me so I know he's probably gonna ghost me again. He didn't even try to kiss me so it's not like he's looking for sex. But he did tell me I was cute and was flirting so it's contradictory.

And I feel like I'm entering a loop. A few good dates go by, I get good feedback, they're NOT active on Bumble, but they drift away or ghost. And it's not like I'm completely invested but it does feel shitty because I genuinely liked them and believed them everything was going well.

I just feel energy drained from these interactions. Has this ever happened to you? How do you even believe and maintain hope?



Submitted July 11, 2022 at 11:54PM

I've been going on dating apps dates for three months now, on and off.Half of the guys I've dated were nice, even though I didn't see them as "boyfriend" material but they ghosted me after a few dates or told me they were not ready for a relationship. For one of them, we did kiss and he seemed super into me and then just blew me off.Now I met this guy, saw each other twice in a week, he said he had a great time!! Was a gentlemen, and now he's not replying to me so I know he's probably gonna ghost me again. He didn't even try to kiss me so it's not like he's looking for sex. But he did tell me I was cute and was flirting so it's contradictory.And I feel like I'm entering a loop. A few good dates go by, I get good feedback, they're NOT active on Bumble, but they drift away or ghost. And it's not like I'm completely invested but it does feel shitty because I genuinely liked them and believed them everything was going well.I just feel energy drained from these interactions. Has this ever happened to you? How do you even believe and maintain hope?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.