/u/SpareAd2794 on his is my sexuality flow chart from my own understand, if anything is wrong I am open to criticism/corrections, what do yall think?

My confusion is here. your gender identity, can make a difference in how you choose to express your sexuality. If you are Non-Binary, meaning that you possible don't identify with a gender then regardless of what gender you like you wouldn't have a label to put on your sexuality, unless you chose one. This isn't true for all non binary people of course but for some it is. In the comments I read when I asked this question, there were people who said things like I am non binary but I consider myself a lesbian... They chose that label for their sexuality. Sexualities tend to have labels like women who date women are lesbians but if a Non-Binary who identifies with Neither gender dates a woman then what? Why wouldn't they get to choose their sexual orientation. Or would you like me to assume what they are? They don't get to choose who they are attracted to, but they do get to choose how they label it seeing as how no one would know how to define their sexuality but them. Because only they can define there gender.





June 15, 2022 at 01:37AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.