/u/dee615 on “If you’re a virgin after 25, either there’s something wrong with you mentally or you’re religious”

I just don't get it. It's something I hardly think about. Just an activity I associate with another group. Generally it doesn't occur to me to think about Hanukka, or Kwanzaa, or Ramadan, or World Cup [something] unless I see a picture or article that diverts my attention to it. Then I'm no more than very mildly curious: " it's a big deal to some people" kind of way, and then go back to thinking about getting caught up with chores, or whatever.

Ok, maybe a teeny exaggeration to make my point, which is that I almost never think about the sex act unbidden. I am however, intrigued about the psychological angle of different orientations. Even when I'm pondering this issue, I just don't imagine people " doing it".

I'm not excited by it, nor am I repelled by it. It's just not in my head space. I can't even imagine going around with sexual thoughts swirling around in one's mind. How do people like that drive without getting into accidents? Work on vehicles, work with people they find attractive but are out of reach? How do they focus on their jobs, or school, or athletics?





June 27, 2022 at 12:33AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.