Second date with a guy first date was yesterday and he said he really wanted to see me again but I was sweaty and smelled

Basically yesterday was our first date and today he was texting me the whole day and insisted I see him to grab a bite after work...I told him I wanted to go home first but he said no see me after work...anyways my armpit was a little bit sweaty from the long day fml.

How bad of a turn of is this lol personally I dont mind a bit of sweat smell from a long day but is this an absolute deal breaker for men? Damn women sweat too hopefully not. How do I even move on from this lol



Submitted June 14, 2022 at 12:10AM

Basically yesterday was our first date and today he was texting me the whole day and insisted I see him to grab a bite after work...I told him I wanted to go home first but he said no see me after work...anyways my armpit was a little bit sweaty from the long day fml.How bad of a turn of is this lol personally I dont mind a bit of sweat smell from a long day but is this an absolute deal breaker for men? Damn women sweat too hopefully not. How do I even move on from this lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.