a message after rejection

Hi all

So sometimes if I like someone after couple od dates and she nicely rejects me, naturally i feel bad try to move on. But i try to leave the door open(almost never works).

I send a message short or long, saying how i feel about her and tell her if she wants to get in touch i would be happy to see her. But i don't go further or be mean or pursue more. Just one message.

Do you think is this still wrong? Is it better to not communicate at all? Also what do you feel if someone does the same?

Thanks



Submitted June 14, 2022 at 01:16AM

Hi allSo sometimes if I like someone after couple od dates and she nicely rejects me, naturally i feel bad try to move on. But i try to leave the door open(almost never works).I send a message short or long, saying how i feel about her and tell her if she wants to get in touch i would be happy to see her. But i don't go further or be mean or pursue more. Just one message.Do you think is this still wrong? Is it better to not communicate at all? Also what do you feel if someone does the same?Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.