Help shifting perspective on first date

If I don’t get a sense that a guy is interested in getting to know me and we vibe by text/calls first, I go into the first date with no excitement and I’d probably give off a very platonic or networking vibe.

How do you pump yourself up for a date when you haven’t had much convo with the person (so feel no vibe yet) and its just another coffee or walk date?



Submitted June 04, 2022 at 12:01AM

If I don’t get a sense that a guy is interested in getting to know me and we vibe by text/calls first, I go into the first date with no excitement and I’d probably give off a very platonic or networking vibe.How do you pump yourself up for a date when you haven’t had much convo with the person (so feel no vibe yet) and its just another coffee or walk date?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.