Girls never set me up with their single friends

I have quite few girls in my friends group and they found a girl for almost anyone in my group except me.

They just look at one member of the group and be like "I think that you're gonna match with this friend of mine". I never got that, they probably even didn't think of me as a potential candidate for their friend for some reason.

I'm starting to think that i'm just ugly or something cause i can't find another explanation.

It just feels bad to see that i never got a "Hey, i think that this girl would be great for you", never. And i don't think i'm that ugly or that bad as a person so...it just hurts.

Btw we're all around 20yo and the girls are generally pretty hot and with good personalities even, so they're not reccomending bad people.

What are your thoughts about this?



Submitted June 26, 2022 at 12:12AM

I have quite few girls in my friends group and they found a girl for almost anyone in my group except me.They just look at one member of the group and be like "I think that you're gonna match with this friend of mine". I never got that, they probably even didn't think of me as a potential candidate for their friend for some reason.I'm starting to think that i'm just ugly or something cause i can't find another explanation.It just feels bad to see that i never got a "Hey, i think that this girl would be great for you", never. And i don't think i'm that ugly or that bad as a person so...it just hurts.Btw we're all around 20yo and the girls are generally pretty hot and with good personalities even, so they're not reccomending bad people.What are your thoughts about this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.