/u/spartanleaves on Why is asexual so damn taboo?!?

We're taught that sex is the absolute best thing a person can ever experience and you're miserable if you don't. I had a friend in college who I explained asexuality to multiple times and he always went back to "well that doesn't make sense, how can you not feel sexual attraction? everyone does it's natural" Haven't talked to him in six years and it's saved a lot of headaches. Thankfully my family and friends understand and accept it





May 21, 2022 at 12:45AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.