/u/Panther1440 on Got ghosted AGAIN cant help feel it's because I'm ace

Dang, that sucks. A decent person woulda been upfront and been like 'this isn't going to work...'. I'd be somewhat bitter and at least unfriend them on xbox, that way its not a reminder every time they come online.

Don't give up the hunt though. You deserve happiness just like everyone else. You did good, this person was just being inconsiderate, but I'm confident you deserve someone who doesn't go AWOL when you're just putting your cards on the table.





May 30, 2022 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.