/u/Ouranos139 on Am I getting worried over nothing?

It's definitely a big deal, but you don't have to do it if you're not comfortable. Personally, I've been wondering about telling people for a while. I'm not sure why, exactly. It won't change much in most of my relationships, but it's still difficult. Being open and vulnerable to someone else is always going to be hard, especially if you think there will be consequences (like them getting upset or acting different around you). The only advice I can give is to choose who you come out to and when you do it based soley on your comfort with them knowing. Don't force yourself to tell people because you think they have a right to know, as if you're lying to them otherwise (the exception is if you're dating someone. They should probably know pretty early on. I don't date and, since you're aro, I'd imagine you don't either. But if you do, that would be the only time you should make sure someone knows).





May 10, 2022 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.