/u/frustr8tion on Episode 446 of “Are the allos okay?” is brought to you by…

When a person masturbates they're getting stuff on their hands that most reasonable people don't want smeared in public areas.

And yet you've decided that this person didn't wash their hands before or after touching a bottle of lube.

Where on earth did I say genitals were "dirty"??

It was an inference. Just like how you inferred your own words meant "bad".

Why is it that every time I say ANYTHING, you're determined to assume I mean it in some totally bigoted way,

It's obvious, because of all your assumptions about this post and how you attributed that to allos. I'm not making assumptions. I'm pointing out that you're making assumptions. I'm well aware that you probably aren't intending to show how prejudiced you are. But you are demonstrating that anyway, regardless of your intentions. That's generally how prejudice works.

Do you seriously believe I'm some kind of sex-negative supervillain,

No, I think you're exhibiting prejudice. And now you're trying to exaggerate that to discredit criticism to your behaviour.

Why you feel the need to avoid accountability I don't know. But you're continuing to double down.

So no, I don't think you MEAN to say anything in a bigoted way.

I think you're now trying very hard not to and failing miserably.

It's really not far off the ol' "I'm not homophobic but I won't touch gays because they could have pathogens like HIV and maybe they haven't washed their hands".





May 15, 2022 at 12:09AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.