/u/Baaraa88 on Aphobia coming from inside the house

Ah yes, the age-old argument. I think part of the problem is that people tend to remember stuff that they don't like more than stuff they do. So, sex-repulsed asexuals are annoyed because feels like everyone all the time is always saying "aces can also have sex", but they kinda forget that a lot of ace content is more suited towards sex-repulsed and sex-neutral aces. On the same vein, sex-positive aces feel like, again, because a lot of the content isn't really suited for them, that people assume that asexuality is one thing rather than a spectrum, so they get annoyed when they have to keep explaining that.

There's not really a good way to address this, and it's impossible to make everyone happy. You could make specific subs for sex-repulsed, sex-neutral, and sex-positive, but that would just divide the community even more.





May 06, 2022 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.