How to casually date without it becoming serious with the first guy

I want to casually date, but i seem to match with someone and it becomes serious and though i like that he’s into me I also fear that maybe there’s more out there and can’t just become serious with the first guy that we click together



Submitted May 20, 2022 at 12:16AM

I want to casually date, but i seem to match with someone and it becomes serious and though i like that he’s into me I also fear that maybe there’s more out there and can’t just become serious with the first guy that we click together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.