/u/numbskull56 on What was your family's reaction to your coming out?

Came out my immediate family last year. They said they accepted me but then started making homophobic and aphobic remarks towards me, basically stating that I’ve been “brainwashed by TikTok” (yes they actually said this) and that I’m just going through a phase because I’m lonely. I’m in a same sex relationship and I mentioned this was when I came out. Regarding my relationship, they tried to convince me that my feelings toward my boyfriend weren’t real and that I only “think” that I feel romantic attraction towards him because, again, I’m apparently “lonely”. If anyone loses any brain cells reading this, I don’t blame you.





April 23, 2022 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.