At this point how do I even get a girlfriend???

I’m in my twenties and I’m a regular average or slightly above average dude. I don’t got a six pack or anything, but I think I have a nice face and I’m graduating college with a degree in engineering.

However, not once in my entire life, I’ve never had any “success” with any women. I have been on 3 first dates with women I’ve met on tinder. I have not met one person in real life who has been into me. All my social circles throughout my life have been filled with men, wether it be highschool friends or a college major where 80% are guys.

Im generally well liked by everyone and maintain a good reputation.

I’m very good at making friends, I have a lot of acquaintance type friends, but im talking about making REAL friends. I have no problems socializing with people.

However even though I am able to make friends very easily with people (guys). I can NEVER form any type of relationship with a girl other than a mere acquaintance.

You would think if I just talk to a lot of girls things would develop naturally and sure id probably make a lot of friends, but one of them would HAVE to develop naturally into a relationship right? But none of these things ever happen, and I’m beginning to think I’m going to die single and nobody believes me and I don’t know what to do.

I know for a fact if I ask out any of those girls that are my acquaintances at school they are going to kindly pass and then it’s going to be awkward for no reason even if it doesn’t have to be because I understand people have preferences.

I think I’m legit going to die alone



Submitted April 23, 2022 at 01:13AM

I’m in my twenties and I’m a regular average or slightly above average dude. I don’t got a six pack or anything, but I think I have a nice face and I’m graduating college with a degree in engineering.However, not once in my entire life, I’ve never had any “success” with any women. I have been on 3 first dates with women I’ve met on tinder. I have not met one person in real life who has been into me. All my social circles throughout my life have been filled with men, wether it be highschool friends or a college major where 80% are guys.Im generally well liked by everyone and maintain a good reputation.I’m very good at making friends, I have a lot of acquaintance type friends, but im talking about making REAL friends. I have no problems socializing with people.However even though I am able to make friends very easily with people (guys). I can NEVER form any type of relationship with a girl other than a mere acquaintance.You would think if I just talk to a lot of girls things would develop naturally and sure id probably make a lot of friends, but one of them would HAVE to develop naturally into a relationship right? But none of these things ever happen, and I’m beginning to think I’m going to die single and nobody believes me and I don’t know what to do.I know for a fact if I ask out any of those girls that are my acquaintances at school they are going to kindly pass and then it’s going to be awkward for no reason even if it doesn’t have to be because I understand people have preferences.I think I’m legit going to die alone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.