Want to be back in the game after a long relationship? I made sure about these things before it

As it happened to me (M33 back then, 37 now), many men that just get out of a relationship fall into the mistake of getting into the dating pool ASAP. As I have seen in myself and many cases of friends and relatives, that’s a huge mistake. Not gonna stop for too long on the part of “healing and letting go of the ex” because many people writes about it, but I’d like to explain why I think it just basically messes up with your game. There was a huge before/after once I understood all of this:

So the first thing I did was to make sure I've fully healed from my past relationship. Otherwise, I'd bring a lot of emotional baggage that will simply stop me from truly enjoying the great experiences that I could have meeting new women, since I'd be constantly comparing, dreading or missing, and that took my ability to be present away from me.

Now, once I felt that part was done, I started to enjoy being on my own, before thinking on any tricks, places or dating apps. I enjoyed being single, getting to know myself again (for I was not the same person as 5 years ago) until I had a clear idea of what is the kind of woman I wanted by my side and what was not, either for a long term or a one-night stand.

Why all of this? From past experiences, once you feel comfortable alone, you'll be able to know better about your preferences, boundaries and what you offer.

When you feel good being by yourself, women won't see any neediness on you, and you'll have no hurries. And no hurries means less bad choices.

When you know your preferences better, you'll know where to find the best women for you and how to talk to them.

When you know your boundaries better, you won't date problematic women, or at least won't be attached to them if you're fuckbuddies.

When you know what you offer, you'll be able to convey very clearly to the women what you bring to the table, and they'll have more clarity on what to expect from you.

Then is when my knowledge about game, places to meet women or dating apps really served me well. Because without doing the first part, I wouldn’t know what game, places or dating apps would be more congruent with whom I was and I needed exactly to attract the kind of women that was best for me.

I hope these words are of help for you. I’ve dedicated my last 3 years to learn about how to help guys who are going through this hard rollercoaster that is dating and finding the right woman. If you liked this post, have any further question or want to add more value, I'll be happy to read you.

Also, if you’re ready to finally take the wheel of your life in 2022, seize every chance you find! I'm giving away for free some clarity sessions via videocall. So if you feel it could be of help for you, just comment below or hit me a DM!! See you there!!



Submitted March 23, 2022 at 12:11AM

As it happened to me (M33 back then, 37 now), many men that just get out of a relationship fall into the mistake of getting into the dating pool ASAP. As I have seen in myself and many cases of friends and relatives, that’s a huge mistake. Not gonna stop for too long on the part of “healing and letting go of the ex” because many people writes about it, but I’d like to explain why I think it just basically messes up with your game. There was a huge before/after once I understood all of this:So the first thing I did was to make sure I've fully healed from my past relationship. Otherwise, I'd bring a lot of emotional baggage that will simply stop me from truly enjoying the great experiences that I could have meeting new women, since I'd be constantly comparing, dreading or missing, and that took my ability to be present away from me.Now, once I felt that part was done, I started to enjoy being on my own, before thinking on any tricks, places or dating apps. I enjoyed being single, getting to know myself again (for I was not the same person as 5 years ago) until I had a clear idea of what is the kind of woman I wanted by my side and what was not, either for a long term or a one-night stand.Why all of this? From past experiences, once you feel comfortable alone, you'll be able to know better about your preferences, boundaries and what you offer.When you feel good being by yourself, women won't see any neediness on you, and you'll have no hurries. And no hurries means less bad choices.When you know your preferences better, you'll know where to find the best women for you and how to talk to them.When you know your boundaries better, you won't date problematic women, or at least won't be attached to them if you're fuckbuddies.When you know what you offer, you'll be able to convey very clearly to the women what you bring to the table, and they'll have more clarity on what to expect from you.Then is when my knowledge about game, places to meet women or dating apps really served me well. Because without doing the first part, I wouldn’t know what game, places or dating apps would be more congruent with whom I was and I needed exactly to attract the kind of women that was best for me.I hope these words are of help for you. I’ve dedicated my last 3 years to learn about how to help guys who are going through this hard rollercoaster that is dating and finding the right woman. If you liked this post, have any further question or want to add more value, I'll be happy to read you.Also, if you’re ready to finally take the wheel of your life in 2022, seize every chance you find! I'm giving away for free some clarity sessions via videocall. So if you feel it could be of help for you, just comment below or hit me a DM!! See you there!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.