/u/TheOnlycorndog on Help on what part of the spectrum I am on.

Demisexual is sexual attraction only after forming a strong bond with someone. Not sure if that 100% fots but it's just a thought. As for being aro...

I'm aroace and I can tell you that, for the longest time I always thought love was just friendship but stronger. I never really got why exes can't stay friends because it never occured to me that there could be an emotional element. Does any of that sound familiar?





March 29, 2022 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.