I hate dating apps with a passion. Any advice on how to find potential partners in real life?

I’ve tried Tinder, Hinge, OkCupid and I’ve come to the conclusion that dating apps are not for me. The entire process just feels inorganic and frustrating to deal with. The conversations feel forced, there’s barely any level of consistency with these men, and my experiences consist of “great on paper, but not attractive irl” syndrome, where their profile is full of check marks but when I meet in person, I’m just not feeling them.

I just want to try dating men irl now as meeting them in person as opposed to website feels more genuine and just makes more sense imo.

So please give any tips or advice that you can offer.



Submitted March 19, 2022 at 12:16AM

I’ve tried Tinder, Hinge, OkCupid and I’ve come to the conclusion that dating apps are not for me. The entire process just feels inorganic and frustrating to deal with. The conversations feel forced, there’s barely any level of consistency with these men, and my experiences consist of “great on paper, but not attractive irl” syndrome, where their profile is full of check marks but when I meet in person, I’m just not feeling them.I just want to try dating men irl now as meeting them in person as opposed to website feels more genuine and just makes more sense imo.So please give any tips or advice that you can offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.