Everyone knew me at her friend's party?

So the girl I have been really into over the last 5 years asked if I wanted to come to her friend's party. It was a big thing, and she told me loads of guys had asked her, but she wanted me to come.

I didn't know anyone... but they all seemed to know me. They said, for example, "Ah you must be Liam"... honestly... it felt like we were celebrities haha

She was wearing a really nice red dress too... I couldn't keep my hands away...



Submitted March 09, 2022 at 12:12AM

So the girl I have been really into over the last 5 years asked if I wanted to come to her friend's party. It was a big thing, and she told me loads of guys had asked her, but she wanted me to come.I didn't know anyone... but they all seemed to know me. They said, for example, "Ah you must be Liam"... honestly... it felt like we were celebrities hahaShe was wearing a really nice red dress too... I couldn't keep my hands away...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.