/u/LowBeautiful1531 on Can we normalize fluctuation?

It's rape culture, too. There's this whole "I know you want it" thing, like they think their crotch magic can conquer all, and "no" just means their target is playing hard to get in some invitation for them to prove they can make anyone accept and enjoy their advances if they just try hard enough.

It absolutely does my head in. I don't understand how anyone can think that way, much less act on it. But the media and culture keeps perpetuating that attitude. I believe it's on its way out but I do wish it would die faster.





February 28, 2022 at 12:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.