/u/deafsj on Trying to get my ace girlfriend (19f) as comfortable as possible

yeah i’m newly ace and have looked around at ethical non-monogamy as well. it’s very mixed, some people have a great time and some not so much. we’ve still yet to try it, as we are taking it slow, but there has been a lot of discussions on about it, rules and boundaries etc. in mine and my partners eyes, we see it as, yes, just because i don’t have sexual attraction and he does, and we aren’t as sexually active as the “normal” couple is, doesn’t mean we are not compatible. we are compatible in so many other ways. there’s so many other attractions too, romantic, sensual, aesthetic, platonic etc that you can be compatible in and that could be the same for you and your girlfriend.

for ethical non-monogamy side of things, at the end of the day, my partner said to me, “it’s just sex, it’s you i’ll be living my life with and coming home to” and for us, it’s definitely worth a try because it could turn out amazing, and it could be the best thing we’ve done. and if sadly, if it doesn’t work, at least we tried because we owe so much to each other. and that’s how we see it. im sorry i’ll not able to give you the answer as in, we’ve already tried it etc but i hope this helps. i definitely think it’s worth bringing up with your girlfriend. plus, it also depends for you, how important is sex for you in a relationship? would you want it all the time, or just weekly etc. it’s also important to you, to make sure you’re just as happy in your relationship with your girlfriend





February 28, 2022 at 12:27AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.