/u/espionage_is_whatido on How many people came out to their friend or family and made them realise they are asexual as well?

Came out to my sister. A couple of years later, she informed me that she also felt comfortable identifying herself as asexual.

Made a friend about 10 years ago, before I even considered identifying myself as ace. 3 years into the friendship, I start stressing about my asexuality, and they’re cool with it. Then about 2 years ago, this same friend - my now absolutely best friend of at that time 8 years - informed me that they also believe they are asexual. I’m mind-blown, but it makes perfect sense for them. I’ve never pushed anyone or projected my experience onto them or anyone else. I’ve answered questions and explained my journey to them, and they figured it out themselves. So now I have an ace best friend and an ace sister. 🤷‍♀️





February 03, 2022 at 12:40AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.