Am I being slow faded or is this a slow burner?

I’ve been on 4 dates with a new man who I met on bumble and we have had sex.

He doesn’t seem like much of a texter generally and there have often been a few days between texts but he always seems keen in person. He is also spacing out dates every couple of weeks but usually because of weekends away or existing plans.

I felt like last week I was doing all of the initiating so took a step back. I have not heard anything from him since and it has been 3/4 days, although this has happened in the past (5 day gap) and we started talking again to arrange another date.

I would usually write this off as not interested but on our last date he suggested we were exclusive and that it would be over if I was involved with anyone else

Is this a ‘slow burner’ or does it seem like I could be wasting my time?



Submitted February 22, 2022 at 11:01PM

I’ve been on 4 dates with a new man who I met on bumble and we have had sex.He doesn’t seem like much of a texter generally and there have often been a few days between texts but he always seems keen in person. He is also spacing out dates every couple of weeks but usually because of weekends away or existing plans.I felt like last week I was doing all of the initiating so took a step back. I have not heard anything from him since and it has been 3/4 days, although this has happened in the past (5 day gap) and we started talking again to arrange another date.I would usually write this off as not interested but on our last date he suggested we were exclusive and that it would be over if I was involved with anyone elseIs this a ‘slow burner’ or does it seem like I could be wasting my time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.