What would you do if a girl was being flaky ?

Hey all,

So I’m not sure if that’s the right word for what’s happening, but anyways.. here I go with my question

I met a girl on a dating app and we instantly hit it off through text, it was like a breath of fresh hair. So we exchanged our numbers and decided to chat there. Now the thing is, she leaves me on read a lot and comes back a day or two later saying that she’s busy and all that

Fine, im busy to with school and work but I still can take a 2 minutes of my day to answer

Also, I already asked her out for tomorrow, 1 day after chatting. She said “I gotta drop off my boss’s dogs first and I’ll let you know” and she never came back to me

But still comes back to talk or check in

Thoughts ? I’m not really the type of person to chase, just curious about what you would do

To me it looks like a preview of her communication habits, but that might just be me



Submitted January 29, 2022 at 12:14AM

Hey all,So I’m not sure if that’s the right word for what’s happening, but anyways.. here I go with my questionI met a girl on a dating app and we instantly hit it off through text, it was like a breath of fresh hair. So we exchanged our numbers and decided to chat there. Now the thing is, she leaves me on read a lot and comes back a day or two later saying that she’s busy and all thatFine, im busy to with school and work but I still can take a 2 minutes of my day to answerAlso, I already asked her out for tomorrow, 1 day after chatting. She said “I gotta drop off my boss’s dogs first and I’ll let you know” and she never came back to meBut still comes back to talk or check inThoughts ? I’m not really the type of person to chase, just curious about what you would doTo me it looks like a preview of her communication habits, but that might just be me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.