/u/potatthrowaway on For aces who prefer not to be in any kind of romantic relationship -- do you get lonely and if so, how do you cope with feelings of loneliness?

I'm aroace, so I have absolutely no desire for anything at the moment, though there's a part of me thinking I might want a qpr at some point and leaving myself open to it.

I value my time alone at home maybe a bit too much. I almost always have some project I'm working on or some idea I'm thinking through with the help of my big ass whiteboard. Plus, my cat is more than a handful as she is now (she's probably 8-9 months old and utterly insane). I pretty much get every bit of socializing and time around people I could ever want (and then some) at work most days





January 14, 2022 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.