/u/Luh-Holmes on People who are sex repulsed/non-favorable, do you like naked/almost naked cuddles and caresses?

Thanks for your answer! As someone with long hair, I totally get it hahaha I tie my hair all the time bc it can tickle my wife. Also, your answer does get me to understand more of why my wife moves so much to straighten clothes when we are cuddling.

As for nudity escalate to sex, yeah… it sucks. Sometimes I just feel like touching and caressing the more the skin I can get bc I wanted to show love. Which is also weird to want to touch to show love, but humans are crazy





January 23, 2022 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.