Teasing

Feels weird cuz this isn’t about dating, but about casual sex, but not sure where else to post.

I’ve been flirting with a guy and we’ve made very explicit jokes. I’m not looking for anything with strings attached now, but am attracted and would totally sleep with him. Earlier after a pretty explicit flirtatious exchange, he says that I should know that he’s just teasing, and hopes he isn’t breaking boundaries, and that it’s just teasing and doesn’t mean anything.

Is this his way of trying to convey to me his boundary that he isn’t interested in casual sex? Or is he trying to be a gentleman and/or avoid rejection?



Submitted January 04, 2022 at 02:06AM

Feels weird cuz this isn’t about dating, but about casual sex, but not sure where else to post.I’ve been flirting with a guy and we’ve made very explicit jokes. I’m not looking for anything with strings attached now, but am attracted and would totally sleep with him. Earlier after a pretty explicit flirtatious exchange, he says that I should know that he’s just teasing, and hopes he isn’t breaking boundaries, and that it’s just teasing and doesn’t mean anything.Is this his way of trying to convey to me his boundary that he isn’t interested in casual sex? Or is he trying to be a gentleman and/or avoid rejection?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.