I have the biggest crush on my ex's friend

I broke up from my previous relationship in October: we were together for two years. For a while in the relationship, I hadn't been very happy and slowly, a crush formed: on the friend of my then boyfriend. I have not seen him since the summer but recently I ran into his profile on Tinder, and I haven't been able to get him out of my mind since.

Is there any sense in having this crush and maybe contacting him and asking him out? Or am I forever out of limits for him and should just do my best to forget him?

I am not sure whether he even thinks of me in that way, but we did always have great conversations.



Submitted January 05, 2022 at 01:15AM

I broke up from my previous relationship in October: we were together for two years. For a while in the relationship, I hadn't been very happy and slowly, a crush formed: on the friend of my then boyfriend. I have not seen him since the summer but recently I ran into his profile on Tinder, and I haven't been able to get him out of my mind since.Is there any sense in having this crush and maybe contacting him and asking him out? Or am I forever out of limits for him and should just do my best to forget him?I am not sure whether he even thinks of me in that way, but we did always have great conversations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.