Female friend put me on silent treatment then acts like we are ok next week we meet, I feel alienated from her even as I play along like everything is OK. Should I tell her, her behavior alienated me?

The reason I m posting it here in this sub is because I asked this friend out several weeks ago (she didn't say yes). Mind you we aren't long time friends, we ve been friends for only like 3 months or so.

I ve decided to stay friends with her,, My problem is since I asked her out we started butting heads more, we had two arguements that lead to her giving me the silent treatment twice. Now that she's back to being friends with me I still feel put off by the who ordeal, even though I m trying to hide it. I m wondering if it's best if I express my current sentiment to her, cause otherwise it just kinda feels disingenuous when I m joking around with her.

Is it ever a good idea to tell someone they've alienated you.?



Submitted January 05, 2022 at 01:58AM

The reason I m posting it here in this sub is because I asked this friend out several weeks ago (she didn't say yes). Mind you we aren't long time friends, we ve been friends for only like 3 months or so.I ve decided to stay friends with her,, My problem is since I asked her out we started butting heads more, we had two arguements that lead to her giving me the silent treatment twice. Now that she's back to being friends with me I still feel put off by the who ordeal, even though I m trying to hide it. I m wondering if it's best if I express my current sentiment to her, cause otherwise it just kinda feels disingenuous when I m joking around with her.Is it ever a good idea to tell someone they've alienated you.?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.