4th date coming up and unsure what to do from here

Hi, I'll give a brief synopsis of where I'm at so far:

First date: Nice Asian buffet, we talked a lot about philosophy and the state of the world (she has a white-collar job where she works 70 hours a week) and she said it was the most interesting conversation she's had in many months. We hug and she leaves after I walked her to the train station.

Second date: Seafood restaurant, we drank and laughed a lot on this one, but there were also some pauses that I perceived as awkward, so I was surprised that at the end of the date, she asked me when my next availability was. We hugged again and she left.

Third date: We went through a museum (it was fast, like less than 30 minutes), then we went to this SUPER upscale restaurant by the water. We again seemed to have a good conversation, and I made her laugh several times. I also made sure to get into deeper questions like whether she wants a family, or if she's religious, and we both have basically the same positions in those areas. However, at one point during the date, I really began to question whether she was getting bored, so I straight up asked her if she was enjoying herself, and she enthusiastically answered yes, she was just tired from a long day. I replied by saying I genuinely enjoyed spending time together, I found her attractive, and I am glad she enjoys spending time with me. At the end of this date she wanted to schedule for 2-3 days later, but the North Eastern US had a bad storm, so we scheduled for later this week. I invited her over to my apartment where I've offered to cook and watch a movie with her.

How do I escalate the physical intimacy in this relationship while also making it clear to this girl that I am INCREDIBLY into her for who she is?



Submitted January 31, 2022 at 12:00AM

Hi, I'll give a brief synopsis of where I'm at so far:First date: Nice Asian buffet, we talked a lot about philosophy and the state of the world (she has a white-collar job where she works 70 hours a week) and she said it was the most interesting conversation she's had in many months. We hug and she leaves after I walked her to the train station.Second date: Seafood restaurant, we drank and laughed a lot on this one, but there were also some pauses that I perceived as awkward, so I was surprised that at the end of the date, she asked me when my next availability was. We hugged again and she left.Third date: We went through a museum (it was fast, like less than 30 minutes), then we went to this SUPER upscale restaurant by the water. We again seemed to have a good conversation, and I made her laugh several times. I also made sure to get into deeper questions like whether she wants a family, or if she's religious, and we both have basically the same positions in those areas. However, at one point during the date, I really began to question whether she was getting bored, so I straight up asked her if she was enjoying herself, and she enthusiastically answered yes, she was just tired from a long day. I replied by saying I genuinely enjoyed spending time together, I found her attractive, and I am glad she enjoys spending time with me. At the end of this date she wanted to schedule for 2-3 days later, but the North Eastern US had a bad storm, so we scheduled for later this week. I invited her over to my apartment where I've offered to cook and watch a movie with her.How do I escalate the physical intimacy in this relationship while also making it clear to this girl that I am INCREDIBLY into her for who she is?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.