We where dating for a month then this

30M i met this woman on a dating app and she really cute we connect in a weird way i met her parents and she came over for Thanksgiving seeing each other for a month everything was going really well we start to move to the next level more serious when she told me she has herpes now i feel torn i dont know what to do any of you guys can give sone advice.



Submitted December 08, 2021 at 01:11AM

30M i met this woman on a dating app and she really cute we connect in a weird way i met her parents and she came over for Thanksgiving seeing each other for a month everything was going really well we start to move to the next level more serious when she told me she has herpes now i feel torn i dont know what to do any of you guys can give sone advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.