After countless rejection I don’t want to date as a man anymore

I was told you get used to rejection, but I haven’t if anything, it’s made me feel even worse overtime I’m fat so I get rejected even worse then the average male, but my problem is my asthma makes it very difficult and even painful to exercise. I’m eating healthy, but I’m still not losing weight, though all my vital signs are perfect and within healthy values.

I’m doing everything I can control to maintain my appearance, I’m on top of my fashion, hygiene and skin care, I have interesting hobbies, and a career I’m passionate about. Nothing is good enough, I’m sick of getting rejected after I worked so hard, fuck women



Submitted December 18, 2021 at 12:15AM

I was told you get used to rejection, but I haven’t if anything, it’s made me feel even worse overtime I’m fat so I get rejected even worse then the average male, but my problem is my asthma makes it very difficult and even painful to exercise. I’m eating healthy, but I’m still not losing weight, though all my vital signs are perfect and within healthy values.I’m doing everything I can control to maintain my appearance, I’m on top of my fashion, hygiene and skin care, I have interesting hobbies, and a career I’m passionate about. Nothing is good enough, I’m sick of getting rejected after I worked so hard, fuck women

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.