What do you think about my bio?

Your average guy that wants to be an entrepreneur one day. Studying software and a bit of economics, listening to psychological books in the metro and trying to find time to learn more about marketing.

I used to be Christian, and still attend a church, but I am not sure if I believe in God anymore. Just trying to live life well.

I think that talking with someone for an hour is a better get to know them than a conversation on here, so you can expect an invite for coffee from me soon. 🐣



Submitted October 17, 2021 at 12:08AM

Your average guy that wants to be an entrepreneur one day. Studying software and a bit of economics, listening to psychological books in the metro and trying to find time to learn more about marketing.I used to be Christian, and still attend a church, but I am not sure if I believe in God anymore. Just trying to live life well.I think that talking with someone for an hour is a better get to know them than a conversation on here, so you can expect an invite for coffee from me soon. 🐣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.