/u/Duskuke on Heteroromantic asexuals, do you personally feel like it’s weird to be considered LGBT?

I'm not het but I say this every time this topic comes up, the reason why asexuals are LGBTA (hets included) is because asexuals have experienced decades of medical abuse and corrective rape the same way gays and lesbians have. The entire premises of "LGBTA+" as a concept is to legitimize sexual and gender identities as real things and not as the mental health disorders they were considered to be in the past and still presently. You being het won't shield you from anti-ace abuse, your romantic orientation is unrelated.





October 17, 2021 at 12:20AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.