What do you do while he’s cumming in the doggy position?

In other positions I feel like I can be more “involved” in him cumming - like when I’m on top I can pick up the pace, put on a show etc. In missionary I can pull him into me with my legs/arms, start kissing him deeply.

In doggy it just gets super awkward for me especially when he’s cumming because all I can do is…keep doing what I’m doing. Ie I just stay on all fours while he thrusts and pumps his cum into me. It’s fine but something about the experience makes me just feel like a receptacle for him to cum into since I’m so passive through the whole thing.

Does what I’m saying make sense to other women? Is there anything I could do differently?



Submitted September 06, 2021 at 12:46AM

In other positions I feel like I can be more “involved” in him cumming - like when I’m on top I can pick up the pace, put on a show etc. In missionary I can pull him into me with my legs/arms, start kissing him deeply.In doggy it just gets super awkward for me especially when he’s cumming because all I can do is…keep doing what I’m doing. Ie I just stay on all fours while he thrusts and pumps his cum into me. It’s fine but something about the experience makes me just feel like a receptacle for him to cum into since I’m so passive through the whole thing.Does what I’m saying make sense to other women? Is there anything I could do differently?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.