/u/stoplookingatme92 on Does anyone else think we should start gatekeeping the split attraction model from non aspec people?

but, by definition, they wouldn't be bisexual.

ace people can tell their potential partner that their ace because it lets them no that the sexual attraction isn't mutual. that's why we use it. if a homo romantic only wants to date people of the same sex, they can still call themselves gay, while sleeping with whoever they want if they aren't in a relationship.

I think SAM is potentially useful for anyone, but the lgbtqia+ community is so exclusionary and contentious. I don't think allo people are ready for it. I don't think they ever will be.





August 03, 2021 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.