/u/anonymousartist13 on I’m tired of being confused.

Asexuality means little to no sexual attraction.

Since you have sexual attraction, I don’t think you’ll be considered asexual. However, it’s all about how you scale sexually. The scales are sex-favorable, sex-indifferent, sex-disinclined, and sex-repulsed. How you’re describing your sexual experience is possible sex-indifferent or sex-disinclined.

Definitions of the scales:

~ Sex-favorable: I love/like having sex.

~ Sex-indifferent: I’m neutral when it comes to sex.

~ Sex-disinclined: I don’t care about sex; I don’t really like sex.

~ Sex-repulsed: I hate sex; sex is disgusting, I don’t want to do it.

Allosexuals can scale, it’s not just for asexuals or aromantics. There are allos who love sex, there are those who are neutral, there are some who don’t care for it or don’t like it, and then there are those who hate it or find it disgusting.

However, this does not mean you can stop having sex. You can still have sex if you want to, being indifferent or disinclined are just how you scale sexually. Or, how sex makes you feel. Attraction does not equal action, and action does not equal attraction.

I hope this helps.





August 02, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.