/u/naivenb1305 on What is the difference between Finsexual, Gynosexual, Straight, and Hetero?

I've thought about what each term means to me. I think hetero is based on physical sex. I view Straight as any gender that is attracted to its exact opposite gender. I think gynosexual is any gender's attraction to feminine genders. Includes nb feminine genders. I view finsexual as attraction to (FIN), regardless of gender. I view minsexual as attraction to (NIN) regardless of gender. I view femboys as any masculine gender that is feminine, and is usually not done sexually. I am never fully binary, though I can be an enby woman.

My analysis of my treatment by cis men:

-I think that most of them were willing to be with someone of the same physical sex (homosexual).

-Lots of them liked my willingness to present as femme, which means they were finsexual and minsexual, in the sense of presentation.

-Some liked that I am an enby femboy sometimes, which is finsexual, minsexual, ninsexual, and androsexual, but not gynosexual.

-Attraction to an enby feminine gender could be fin/ninsexuality and gynosexual. (but not minsexual)

-But, many were turned off when I said that I am never a binary woman. This info is useful for me, b/c I define straight as attraction to the exact opposite gender. Sometimes, I am a nonstandard feminine gender, in which case, not be attracted to me suffices being straight. However, sometimes I am an enby woman, in which case, I would be an opposite gender.

--When I say that sometimes I am an eby woman, and if a straight man is not attracted, that implies something akin to Super Straight for me. Does anyone else feel that way?--

-Lastly, when men are turned off when I say I'm a nonstandard enby feminine gender, that implies to me that they might be straight/ gyno w/ binary GID. Ignoring, enby exclusionism, I don't think men in this particular case could be regarded as gyno (since the gender would still be feminine). But that doesn't make sense if they claim to like f genders. The men in this example are not minsexual in the sense of gender ID nor expression (since the expression would be a standard f). They are also not gynosexual in the sense of gender expression.

(Disclaimer: I don't want to seem selfish. I think anyone has the right to reject me, I just might have issues when it's done w/ prejudice.)

Note 1- For my defs, I took hetero/homo literally to mean attraction based on physical gonadal current sex. I also took gynosexual as an umbrella term to mean attraction to any feminine genders, but not necessarily feminine expressions. Therefore, if a claimed gynophilic person is not attracted by an enby femnine gender, they must be enby sexist. I used finsexual as a pro-enby counterweight to gynosexual; one who likes either any feminine gender or gender expression. I used ninsexual to mean attraction to any enby gender or expression. I used minsexual to mean attraction to masculine genders and or gender expression.

Note 2- I ignored differences in sexual development, in order to simplify.

If I made any errors, plz point them out. This is a puzzle I'm trying to solve.

Sources-

https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Ninsexual

https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Minsexual

https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Finsexual





August 01, 2021 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.