/u/Fair-Communication92 on After have read the comment under an asexual video I don't feel bad anymore

Did I imply that I wanted to be with someone who want sex in anyway? After have read all of this it confirmed that there's no point of even trying with someone who want sex at all at this point.

And what I did do is something that a lot of ace do feel, that since they can't provide sex they feel that they are broken and have nothing to give. You didn't read what I had read under that video, so how can you guess something else than what I mean? For the people I talk about, if there is no sex this just friendship and they obviously can't live together with that person and do what couple do.

Nobody have an issue to think about sex without love but love without sex? It can't be love and it's worthless.





August 11, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.