/u/WasteAdministration2 on Kinda feel alone being a sex repulsed ace

It's a complicated issue, to be sure. I've seen conversations comparing sex positive aces as the sort of "transtrenders" of asexuality in that an asexual who has or is okay with sex is not really asexual and, like you say, takes away from the validity or true meaning of asexuality. I'd like to hear your input on that, as my only opinion is that it's almost the same energy as lesbians/gays saying bis are less queer.

But intersectionality issues were inevitable. People arguing which section is just as, (and eventually), more valid than the other, which section gets more attention and how it negatively affects the other section. The only thing you can do find validation in yourself. These posts are one of the reasons I was hesitant to join these kinds of subs, I'm really just here for the memes and relatable stories...

EDIT: I don't mean for this to come off argumentative btw





July 17, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.