/u/gnholley on Asking for help dealing with my girlfriends asexuality

I'm asexual and my husband is pansexual. His sex drive is huge and I'm just...not super physically affectionate that way. I told him that I just view sex as kind of a chore. Like doing the dishes. I am attracted to my husband, just find sex unappealing and uncomfortable.

My husband and I are very open about this...and I told him that I was fine with him finding someone else to have sex with. I want his emotional investment. To me. So long as his heart belongs to me, and he wants to love and be with me, I really don't care if he has sex outside of our marriage. It isn't cheating to me unless that person starts to care about the other.

I have some rules (that I won't detail here lol), but we are very happy and very much in love with one another. I guess I'm trying to say don't write it off just yet. I'm married to my best friend and it's been the best relationship I've had all my life.





July 17, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.