/u/Tayderr on I've been asexual for a little over a year now but I feel confused when I scroll through reddit

Sex repulsed is a term used to refer to most commonly ace people who are repulsed by the idea of sex but it can apply to anyone. the asexual spectrum refers to people who are greysexual, demisexual, and the sort. romantic attraction is your attraction to someone in a romantic way ie. dating and the four kinds of attraction I know of are sexual, romantic, platonic(waiting to be friends), and aesthetic (how something it looks). as for acronyms I cant think of any I particular so if you could tell me some of the ones you want to know. All the blood oath and royalty information can be found in the terms and conditions section of your ace handbook.





July 18, 2021 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.