/u/GreyStingrayz on SOOOOOO Many Queer People Still Are Aphobic And I'm SICK OF IT

I went to pride in my city and they had quite a lot of pride flags on display. Like even the newer and less common flags were all over the place.

Except the Ace (or Aro) flag.

Not a single one.

I find it hard to believe that they would include all these flags, even the more obscure ones, yet not have any Ace flags by pure accident. At that point it just seems aphobic.

Multiple stores and event stalls, yet nothing. It felt so isolating to go to an event that was supposed to be in support of our community and yet that community did not want to include aspec people.





July 18, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.