/u/RepublicOfArthur on Trying to understand

It sounds to me like you may indeed be asexual, but I think it's important to draw a distinction between being comfortable alone and being unable to open up to others. It's entirely okay to be put off by the thought of kissing and sex--plenty of us here are--but an inability to be open and vulnerable with anyone is a different matter entirely. It's also okay to have fears about what you might be missing, plenty of us unfortunately have those too.

It sounds to me like you're having a difficult time, and maybe you've been having a difficult time for a good while. I hope therapy allows you to find some of the answers you're looking for, and I hope you arrive at a better place than you are now.





July 19, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.