/u/parker_camilla1 on Fellow Aces/Aros, if nobody talked about/introduced you to sex and/or romance, would you have believed it was normal?

I honestly ask myself this a lot. My husband and I were just talking about the fact that if my ex didn’t initiate a sexual relationship with me, I might not have ever thought about sex as a whole. It’s an odd realization. Thankfully I am sex favorable, so it’s not like it was a traumatic experience for me, but it’s definitely jarring to realize that I’ve never thought of anyone in a sexual way unless they bring it up first. It’s like, “oh yeah, I forgot that’s a thing” lol





July 05, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.