/u/muse-of-fire on When did you realize you are asexual?

I'd been unsure about it throughout my life (and still am a little) but what pushed me over the edge was having sex with a guy I met on tinder about a month ago (age 20). I had never liked sex with my high school boyfriend, and never missed it after we broke up, but everyone told me one teenage boy is not the end-all-be-all of sexual experiences so I figured things might be different with a new partner.

So I went on a tinder date with a guy I quite liked, and I was having a great time basically right up to the moment we started having sex, and then my whole brain noped the fuck out. I absolutely hated it, to the point where I felt awful for several days afterward and didn't want to see him again even though we'd mostly had fun. So yeah, I'm still not 100% sure, but that made me realize it was more than a "you just had the wrong partner" issue.





July 12, 2021 at 10:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.