/u/Excellent-Box-5607 on What's wrong with wanting a partner?

Your family probably just doesn't understand. Good teaching opportunity. Many allos, regardless of where they are on that spectrum still don't understand that there's a huge umbrella for aces too. I know I want a partner too. We just have to teach when we can. Say, "hey, just because sex isn't my thing, doesn't mean I want to sit in a dark room by myself for the next hundred years." Because they chuckled about it, approaching it that way, jokingly may help the situation.





July 12, 2021 at 11:01PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.