/u/DustErrant on I really don't get aphobia.

Its very simple. People who are aphobic are people who simply can't understand what asexuality is and don't believe it can exist. People like this tend to have small world views, and can't see something that is outside their own experience. Because of this, when they see people make claims of being asexual, they think these people are being stupid and irrational, or are trying to garner an emotional response from others, and they look down upon that kind of behavior.





July 22, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.