/u/valleydeep on Can you recommend me a book with asexual or demisexual characters, please?

I liked the book, too! (And same for the mainstream media, if we're not counting Critical Role)

My only problem was that comment in the end, that would have suggested that she's also aro, which in itself would be fine, but since it only ever stated that she's ace and because people constantly assume I "can't feel love" or some shit, just because I'm ace, I was a bit miffed at the author's handling of that.

But I think most people will like it, since aroace presentation is just as rare as ace representation, and confusing aro and ace is probably not a pet pieve of most people as it is for me.





June 05, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.